Friday, September 10, 2010

"Banker" swim

Now there's this "banker" swim. From either bank it's ugly, well worn, in fact not a pleasure. If it's likely to get a fish from this swim, or choose scores of other swims and enjoy the scenery, what would you do?

Me? I have no interest in the "banker" and even though I've been through a lean period for fish, I don't want to get in there. Even though recently some pals whom had had fish have offered to vacate for me to get a fish I said no.

Maybe it's because I realise that these days catching is not the number one reason for fishing? well no, I've always thought that. Catching is great but again, it's that bonus I talked about.

Funny also, walking along yesterday someone remarked that there was a guy called Jack Hargreaves that was impersonating me on the TV :-)

paul4

No comments:

Post a Comment